The first time we crossed his name was on a vinyl release from his own label MelodyMathics. The release included his remix of KiNK & Fabric Lig – Charleroi DC.
After searching him up online we found much more House sweetness to enjoy! So we took our chance to ask Melodymann for a podcast and he delivered a lovely set that gained a lot of positive reactions in Berlin.
Take a listen to what the Belgain DJ/producer has prepared for us <3
1. CeCe Peniston, Steve Silk Hurley – He Loves Me 2 (Paul Johnson Dancefloor Dub)
2. Lucky Charmz – Buy Urself A Friend
3. Sue Avenu – Midnight Boogie
4. Snacks – Deep Fry (Fouk Remix)
5. Paul Johnson – Let’s Sing (Original Mix)
6. Joss Moog – Streets Is Talkin (Original Mix)
7. The Sunburst Band – Here Comes The Sunburst Band (Fouk Remix)
8. Ugly Drums – Don’t Let Life (Passing By) (Fouk Remix).mp3
9. G. Markus – Oktogon
10. Phil Weeks – She Can’t Love You (Instrumental)
11. Fouk – Lefty’s Bar (Brame & Hamo Remix)
12. Joss Moog – Who Thinks (Main Mix)
13. Ugly Drums – Changing Ways (Original Mix)
14. Phil Weeks – Stuff Like That (Original Mix)
15. Paul Johnson – Love is Free (Original Mix)
16. Phil Weeks – Jack03D (Original Mix)
17. Mark Knight – Second Story (Original Mix)
18. Move Me Vs Chic – My Forbidden Lover
19. DJ Sneak – I Don’t Know If I Should (Original)
Download link: Download
The Melodyman is a very talented and passionate Belgian producer/DJ/remixer with an explicit preference for vinyl, analog synthesizers and a vintage sound. Although his identity is deliberately kept secret, we can tell that he has had several remix projects with different alias es for world-renowned artists such as Rennie Foster , Marco Bailey, Orlando Voorn and Carl Cox. With his brand new project this young talent reveals his true musical soul. The deep, melodic and soulful clubsound where he and his newly founded Melodymathics.
Soundcloud | Facebook | RA
With a self-proclaimed goal to showcase fresh talent as well as established artists, Melodymathics ensures quality with a versatile sound covering all influences of electronic music and touching flavors of house, jazz, techno, soul, funk, …
What started as a single concept supporting new talent on 10” releases, quickly evolved into a homebase for many true artists.
Along the ‘Melodymathics ltd’ 10 inch concept series, the catalog ‘Out Of Stock’ puts the focus on remixes with and by label related artists.
The label also brings a more mathematical prospect on DJ’ing with ‘endless drumloops’, ‘endless chordloops’ and ‘acapella’s’.
A feature that can be found on every ‘Melodymathics’ release fitting the mood, sound and message of the EP. Melodymathics creates a new dimensions for DJ’s to work with and a label to rely on.
Website | Soundcloud | Facebook